Outdoor Research Women's Snowcrew Jacket Cranberry 1X - 4X
The brand new exclusive Outdoor Research Snowcrew Jacket in Cranberry Red is built especially with skiers and snowboarders in mind. Great Mechanical stretch and resort-dialed features deliver performance, warmth, and style, with 56% recycled shell material and 85% recycled insulation. This jacket features an adjustable hood that uses a secure wire brim to hold its shape in bad weather, has our famous HoodLock™ feature to control excess fabric, and that fits most snowsports helmets.
Designed pit zips make it easy to vent excess heat when you're working up a sweat, and a powder skirt prevents snow from wetting your base layers. The fabric is waterproof, windproof, breathable, and fully taped seams.
Our Size chart coming soon...
Outdoor Research Women's Snowcrew Plus Size Jacket Cranberry 1X - 4X
Outdoor Research Women's Snowcrew Plus Size Jacket Cranberry features:
- Fabric: bluesign® approved Ventia® 2L 100% Polyester (56% Recycled) 75D X 150D Plain Weave Mechanical Stretch Shell, bluesign®approved 100% Recycled Polyester 50D Taffeta Lining, VerticalX Eco™ 100% Polyester (85% Recycled) Insulation 100 G/M2 Body, 80 G/M2 Sleev
JACKET STYLE FEATURES
- Snowsports Helmet-Compatible halo Hood
- Multiple Hood Adjustments plus Wire Brim and Hood Lock
- Insulated Draft Collar at Back Neck
- Brushed Tricot Chin Guard
- Pit Zips
- Powder Skirt
- Forearm Ski Pass Pocket with Key Clip
- Adjustable Wrist Cuffs with Internal Knit Gaiter
- Insulated Chest Pocket for Phone Battery Life
- Brushed Tricot Lined Hand Pockets
- Interior Zip Chest Pocket with Media Port
- Large Internal Mesh Stash Pocket
- YKK® Aquaguard® Double Separating Center Front Zipper
- Elastic Drawcord Hem