Raiski Pine Shell Rain Pants Sizes 18-26
We're proud of our new Raiski R+ Pine shell rain pants as our latest addition to our Plus Sized Outdoor and Rain range. You'll love these pants! They're made of 2 Way Stretch DrymaxX® material which is highly waterproof and breathable, with all seams, taped! Perfect for active use when you are looking for a soft and comfortable pant that provides protection against rain, wet and wind and is also comfortable and breathable with an airy mesh lining. The perfect versatile piece is great for layering your own layers underneath or wearing while hiking or trekking or in warmer climates. Shell = No insulation because sometimes we just need to be dry and protected, or have options for layering up or down. We love the shiny shank button too - no popping buttons, two zippered pockets, and a drawstring internal closure because you don't want your pants falling down when they feel this good!
The Pine is a very similar mesh-lined, shell, rain pant for curvy bodies to the Lena pant. The measurements are very similar however the Pine has a slightly bigger waist and slightly smaller hips. Please use the size charts as they are in Euro sizes.
Raiski Pine R+ Womens Plus Size Shell Pants Black Size 20-28
Raiski Pine R+ Womens Plus Size Shell Rain Pants Short Features:
- Material: DrymaxX® All Weather 2-w stretch design ECO. waterproof and windproof, highly breathable material with stretch. Certified bluesign® approved material with totally fluorine-free water repellent finishing
- Waterproofness: 10000 mm
- Breathability: 10000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: No insulation
- Lining: Mesh
- Technologies: DrymaxX® All-Weather, Eco, R+, THINK ahead
- Airy mesh lining
- Excellent fit with R+ size!
- All seams are taped for even better waterproofness
- Special length +3cm
- Reflective prints
- Weight (size 48/22) equals 380g / 18.4oz
SIZE CHART below is garment measurements for Australian Size and European size on pants.
PINE SIZE CHART
To measure for your perfect fit, please refer to our article here