Raiski Aveline Snow Jacket Black Sizes 18-22
This Raiski Aveline R+ Snow Jacket in classic black by Finnish manufacturer Halti is our pick of the year! It's an incredibly versatile ski or snowboard jacket that is designed with comfort, warmth and style in mind. Featuring the brand new DryMaxX® technology it is the perfect choice for outdoor and winter sports as well as travelling to extreme winter climates all over the world. The Raiski Aveline R+ ski jacket has excellent waterproof and breathability ratings and all seams are taped for the full waterproof experience. With a lovely 120g/100g of Polyamide insulation you are sure to be warm and toasty whatever the weather. Featuring a removable hood with removable faux fur, the Aveline R+ jacket adapts to your need and style whether you're cruising the ski slopes in Europe, Japan or USA or visiting the Northern Lights in the Arctic Circle.
At Plus Snow we love the stylish understated detailing on this jacket making it a versatile piece in your winter wardrobe for years to come. The gorgeous silver front zip is a standout feature, as well as the flattering panel across the waist on the back. With all the features you love in high tech snow gear such as handy forearm pockets, internal stretch cuffs, a snow skirt and jacket venting, you'll never want to grow out of this baby!
Raiski, we Thank You!
On SALE only to clear excess stock - No more stock available once sold out.
Raiski Aveline R+ Womens Plus Size Ski Jacket Black
Raiski Aveline R+ Womens Plus Size Snow Jacket Features:
- Material: DrymaxX ® All Weather Stretch
- - Waterproof: 10000 mm
- - Breathability: 10000 g / m 2 / 24h
- - Material Composition: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 120g/100g
- Lining: Polyamide
- Technologies: DrymaxX® All Weather
- All seams of the product are taped to ensure waterproofness
- Detachable hood with adjustable height
- Detachable Faux Fur
- Reglective Prints / Pipings
- Two sleeveless lower pockets with zippers
- Internal audio pocket
- Net pocket with glass wiper for glasses and optics
- Sizes run a bit small. See size chart below for pant measurements.
To measure for your perfect fit, please refer to our article here