Raiski Magde Long Womens Plus Size Rain Shell Jacket Black Sizes 20-24
SALE - Reduced to clear stock. Returns/refunds allowed, but don't forget to check your measurements across the size chart as they are in Euro sizing. Let us know if we can help cross check your size, or drop by for a try on in Camberwell.
Welcome the changing seasons with joy in your plus size, long line Raiski Madge Drymax long shell rain jacket in black. This versatile, wardrobe staple coat will keep the wind, rain, and elements out with its 10K waterproof rating and fully taped seams while keeping you comfortable with its 8K breathability rating and full mesh lining to aid the transfer of heat out of the jacket.
We love this jacket's soft feel with slight mechanical stretch, its long length, adjustable waist from the back, multi-adjustable hood, and 3 zippered pockets, including an internal chest phone pocket. The little silver zip tie details are a lovely classy touch. Perfect for everyday life and all kinds of outdoor and travel adventures Magde will have your back throughout the entire year.
Raiski Magde Women's Plus Size Long Rain Coat Black Sizes 20-28
Raiski Magde Ladies Plus-Size Rain Long Jacket Features:
- Waterproof and windproof DrymaxX® materials with a great breathability rating
- All seams taped (sealed)
- DrymaxX® Classic Soft Recy ECO
- Waterproofness: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 8,000 g/m2/24h
- Material composition : 60% Polyester 40% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: None
- Lining: Mesh (the most breathable for highly active sports) / Soft polyester Recy ECO
- ECO product due to certified bluesign® approved materials and fluorine-free water repellent finishing
- Airy and light mesh lining which continues until the sleeve end is soft and nice also next to the skin!
- Two-way adjustable fixed hood
- Zippered lower pockets and zippered internal chest pocket
- Full-length inner strip
- Reflective prints on each wrist for night time safety
- Adjustable waist, hem, and sleeves
To measure for your perfect fit, please refer to our article here