Returns and Warranties-: Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges
No problem! We know how shopping online can be tricky. Refunds, returns, and exchange is understandable and welcomed as required.
You may return your items within 10 days of arrival for a refund or exchange provided that the terms meet our return policy/procedure as listed below.
Afterpay should be avoided at the checkout if you think you’re going to need to return or exchange items. It’s ok, we’ll still refund you if you need to, but we prefer you not use to use this payment method if possible. If you buy the same product twice using Afterpay a 6% surcharge may be removed from your refund.
We cannot offer free shipping a second time for exchange items, however, for your convenience, we offer a flat rate of $10 regular and $15 express shipping fees on sending out the exchanged item(s). *Only applicable to Australian orders.
Sometimes we allow customers to buy two items for our Plus Size Range in different sizes or styles and return the one which doesn’t fit. However, you will need to ensure this has been authorized. Kindly contact us if you would like this option.
What options do I have for refund, returns or exchanges?
Option 1 – REFUND
Return your item(s) and receive a refund for them once the items have been receipted back at the warehouse minus any applicable shipping and handling costs.
Option 2 – SPEEDY EXCHANGE
Return your item(s) and jump online to order your new item(s) to ensure the speed and availability of your exchange. Your refund will be processed minus any applicable shipping cost once your return has been receipted at the warehouse. We would like to request you not to use Afterpay a second time when exchanging items.
Option 3 – TRADITIONAL EXCHANGE
Return your item(s) and include notes on your packing slip for the item(s) you wish to exchange for. You will be required to pay a flat rate for exchange shipping of $10 Regular or $15 Express post as free shipping does not apply on exchanged items unless you have already paid shipping costs in your original order. Once the return has been received at the warehouse, your exchanged items will be shipped. *Subject to Availability and Exchange Shipping Paid, *Only applicable to Australian orders.
I have decided on my option, but how do I request a return?
Our advanced systems make it easy for you to request a return for any item within the 10 days of arrival.
- Log in to your Account Here
- Click on My Returns on the left menu under My Account header.
- You should be able to see an overview of all your past returns (if you have any).
- To initiate and a new return, click on the “Request New Return” button on the right side.
- Select the order and item(s) you wish to return.
- Fill out the Reason, Condition and Resolution for each item. If you wish to exchange for a different size /colour, please include that information in the comments section.
- Hit Submit Request and someone from our team will get in touch via email to provide more information.
But I don’t have an account with you, can I still request a return?
- Head to our Guest Return Request
- Fill out your order number (found in your order confirmation or tax invoice) and either the email or the last name you used for that order.
- Follow the same steps 4-7 as from above.
- All returns must be pre-authorized by Plus Snow - International and returns must include the return packing slip in the parcel. There may be different addresses for different brands. Extra costs may be involved if you return your item to the wrong location.
- Any items to be returned must be shipped prepaid, within 10 days of the original purchase. If the item is receipted outside of this frame a 10-30% re-stocking fee will be applied, depending on the item and time of the winter season.
- Items to be returned must arrive in an unworn, unused, re-sellable condition, complete with original tags and packing (please don’t rip the packing while opening).
- There is no return on sale items unless under the Trade Practices act 1974 or by special arrangement.
- Shipping costs are not refundable. If you qualified for Free Shipping and you return your item(s) which would then disqualify you for Free Shipping, you will only be credited the amount you paid for the goods, less any applicable shipping cost. This is to ensure our Free Shipping rules are not taken advantage of unfairly and these costs were already incurred on your behalf through Australia Post or delivery partner.
You will receive your refund or exchange within 1-5 business days of receipt of your parcel.
Do you offer a warranty?
Yes, we do! While we aim to service each customer to our fullest potential and provide products with the highest quality, each product we sell may be supplied by a different supplier who may offer different warranty terms. These include repairs, replacements or store credits.
Suppliers, unfortunately, do not offer reimbursements for inconvenience or related costs caused by a warranty claim.
- If you have an item which you believe is a potential warranty claim under the Trade Practices Act 1974.
- Call or contact us immediately with details of the fault, including pictures of the item(s) will be highly appreciated.
- Stop using the product immediately, to avoid any further damage.
- We will provide you with further instructions as to whether we require photo proof, or you may be required to ship the product to be assessed for warranty by our team. We will make every possible effort to ensure a resolution is found in the timeliest way possible, and sometimes we will have the authority to replace the item(s) on the spot.
- Ensure your proof of purchase sales receipt is included with the product under warranty. We can only warranty items purchased from us.
NEED MORE HELP
“I still have more questions”
No worries, please send us a message using the “Need some help” tab on this page below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
NEED HELP FAST – CALL or TEXT US
“I don’t have time to send an email or message”
We completely understand that sometimes you can be in a hurry.